6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the UK Strategic Planning Group team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Group Strategy Senior Analyst, you will help ensure Sky makes the right decisions, on the issues that matter.
- Providing support in planning, shaping and delivering multiple strategic projects
- Analysing and making recommendations on customer proposition, product and pricing strategy across all existing areas of Sky’s business and new sector opportunities
- Producing insightful reports on key trends and competitor activity
- Building and communicating robust business models
- Analysing data and outputs from consumer research projects
- Presenting to and influencing senior partners within Sky
- Passion for the media and telecoms market with ambition to make a difference in a fast paced and growing business
- Economics, math’s or finance related qualifications are helpful but not essential
- Experience in strategy, commercial, finance, consulting or operational environments
- Some experience in the media and telecoms sector is helpful but not essential
- Excellent skills in excel modelling, analysis and interpretation of data
- Able to simplify complex problems
- A confident communicator
- Strong teammate, able to plan, support, listen and collaborate
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better