5 months ago
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
The Amazon Music team is seeking an experienced Head of Acquisition to further accelerate the growth of Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music. You will be responsible for leading the Acquisition Team and leveraging multiple channels to drive rapid growth, including but not limited to paid media, Amazon-owned properties, outbound marketing, in-app marketing, and promotions.
The successful candidate will own the strategy, management, measurement, testing, and execution of demand generation. You will own top-level business goals and help the team to meet its objectives. You will work at the strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas and will test into and scale within new and existing acquisition channels. You will write business plans/proposals to champion new channel testing. You will earn trust from internal and external partners, manage multiple projects, and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
Few industries are more exciting to work in than Music! Come join our (growing) team, have fun, and make history!
· BA/BS/or equivalent
· 10+ years developing and managing digital marketing programs and/or channel programs and demonstrated success in creating professional, compelling customer acquisition strategies
· 5+ years’ experience hiring and developing high caliber teams
· Excel at cross-group collaboration, problem solving and has a bias for action
· Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
· Ability to identify and solve complex, ambiguous business problems
· Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously while using sound business judgement
· Proven written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to channel and balance multiple points of view including customers, marketing, finance, engineering, support and operations
· Relentlessly high standards
· Thinks big. Has convictions
· Experience in the Music industry
· Experience working globally and/or across multiple countries
· Experience with subscription-based consumer products
· Experience with consumer products, media and/or e-commerce
· MBA or Master’s Degree