6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Mobile Brand Marketing team sits within Sky’s Marketing division and is responsible for the management of all aspects of the of the mobile brand plus the marketing of Sky’s Mobile proposition.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The successful individual will be the guardian of the mobile brand across Sky and have responsibility for the day to day management of the brand and accountability for the associated brand metrics and KPI’s. As part of this role they will also have responsibility for developing creative, impactful through the line brand campaigns. It’s fun. It goes without saying they will be passionate and creative and ready for the challenge.
- Ensure deep consumer understanding and insight is at the heart of all brand activity
- Work closely with the insight team to define and set up the relevant measurement framework across key brand metrics and intention to purchase
- Set clear growth targets around key brand KPI’s and intention to purchase and ensure that there is a clear process in place to review and act on the performance each month
- Manage development of mobile brand positioning, language and visual identity. Understanding how it fits within the overall Sky brand architecture and ensuring it achieves standout in the market
- Day to day management of through the line brand creative campaigns. Providing outstanding creative leadership to both internal members of staff and external teams
- Lead briefings to our media agency and work collaboratively with the media team to create and optimise the media plans to ensure we hit brand and commercial objectives
- Provide key point of contact with handset manufacturers on partnership activity and any co-marketing campaigns
- Keep ahead of developments in the mobile category and informed of competitor activity, incorporating fresh research or approaches into marketing plans where relevant
- Demonstrable experience leading brand marketing within a blue-chip environment
- Proven experience in delivering successful, high impact integrated campaigns
- Experience managing multi-million pound budgets with complete autonomy
- Able to manage & influence internal & external stakeholders across multiple levels
- Demonstrable experience working within a high-pressured environment.
- Mobile sector experience an advantage
- Able to operate autonomously but understands the importance of collaborations
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better