Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies.
Epson Europe B.V. is seeking to recruit an innovative, dynamic and energetic Head of Business Marketing, who will report into the Director of Marketing. You will provide the expertise to ensure the above and below the line European business marketing is produced in line with agreed propositions, and to ensure the marketing provides the best return on investment.
This role is based within our Sales and Marketing Offices based in Hemel Hempstead, UK with some travel across EMEA.
- To develop and implement the marketing strategy and plans for Business products / B2B markets across EMEA
- To work with multiple stakeholders across the business to gain insights and ensure the strategy and plan is in line with the business objectives
- To develop and manage the online and offline EMEA business advertising campaigns creative and media planning)
- To manage the localisation and delivery of business advertising campaigns
- Select and manage a roster of agencies, ensuring consistent quality, creativity and value for money
- Maintain a record of competitive quotes to comply with jsox
- Carry out 12 monthly reviews of all agencies used and provide reporting to the Director of Marketing
- To work with the business units to develop propositions for products and campaigns
- To provide approved content for the web team to use on the Epson websites and in other collateral for business products
Material Production & Delivery:
- Manage the development and on-time delivery of marketing campaigns including campaign materials, promotion materials, online assets, literature, videos, sales tools, training materials, web content.
- Ensure all assets and activities comply with the Epson creative guidelines and brand identity
- To develop and deliver a through the line business marketing plan for the identified vertical markets
- To work with the E-Business team to deliver leads via a lead management system. This will include the scoring of leads, management of data, lead nurturing marketing, web content, vertical brochures, webinars, video content etc
- To work with the local ESCs to develop their local activities ensuring they are in line with the central strategy
- To work with the local marketing teams and European channel sales team to implement effective channel marketing activities
- To provide regular reporting to the European Marketing Director.
- To manage and meet required deadlines
- To develop effective training for internal staff / channel partners and end users for business products
- To recruit, train, motivate, lead, manage and appraise all team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- European Marketing Experience
- Excellent management skills
- Strong Business marketing experience in the print sector
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience of managing, coaching and developing a team of professionals
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and the ability to network
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.