4 months ago
Opening Date: 1st May 2019
Closing Date: 29th May 2019
Competitive Salary Applies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience as a people manager; leading Business Development team members.
* Experience working with, and managing sales and business development processes.
* MBA degree.
* Experience in a country and/or market leadership role.
* Understanding of the online industry, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
* Ability to build, mentor and coach high performing cross-functional teams across regions.
About the job
The Channel Sales team partners with Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Partners to set up and develop a scalable, profitable and sustainable model for supporting Small- and Medium-sized Businesses in fully benefiting from Google's online advertising products. Our partners typically have scalable solutions to reach and manage a very large base of customers Typical partners include large online marketing agencies, business directories, publishers and media groups, e- commerce and travel companies, web hosting companies and other businesses working at scale with GCS customers.
As the Head of Channel Sales for Northern Europe, you'll lead a team of senior people to provide the best possible support to our partners , so that they then are able to sell our products and solutions to end small advertisers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Provide leadership, inspiration and motivation to a cross-functional team, including setting clear and prioritized goals to drive business.
* Define business strategy to grow the business which includes long term vision and mission for the team, setting clear objectives and an execution plan to achieve those objectives.
* Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including country leadership team and a broad spectrum of other functions.
* Lead EMEA wide growth initiatives and large internal projects for the growth of the program.