28 days ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Commercial TV Team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Motivating leader: balancing setting clear direction and context, whilst also empowering and developing highly ambitious professionals.
- Planning for excellent performance: lead your team to create robust and efficient plans. Plans to maximise ROMI and achieve low CPACPUs; generated through insight of previous campaign performance, customer needs and channel specific optimisation. A separate team looks after brand building activity for TV; all plans must be created in collaboration to ensure effectively converting customers as they move through the purchase funnel.
- Delivering best in class campaigns: efficiently delivered through cross agency management, but also brilliant creative to land key benefits of Sky TV. Ensure they have cut through and drive urgency. Ownership of full go to market strategy for TV including route to market briefs, call centre roadshows and customer journey preparation.
- Hustle and optimisation as part of DNA: our campaigns need to drive action and sales, today! Once campaign live, constant assessment and improvements should be made to guarantee the best results.
- Always get better through testing: embracing failure as well as success we want to push boundaries and try new things. All campaigns must embrace this mindset; from small offermessaging tests to grand stunts, new channel activity.
- TV champion: good understanding of wider market and business challenges. Able to motivate and inspire junior professionals but be a trusted voice amongst peers and senior leaders.
- Traditionally marketing trained – comfortable briefing and managing multiple creative and media agencies. Negotiating costs and timelines to get the best campaigns
- Leader – proven track record managing a team of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve shared KPIs
- Confident communicator and collaborator, with peers in your business and other areas
- Can do attitude with experience in a matrix, high profile, pressurised environment and organisation
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
Your remit across the Sky TV business include prospect acquisitions for Sky TV, Sky Q and Sky TV Packs (Kids, Box Sets and HD), and Sky Accessories (Sky Soundbox, Remotes and tech accessories).
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better