4 months ago
Head of Customer Marketing: Banking & Finance
Global Services, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role is critical to the overall success of both the Global marketing organisation and the sector and geography of which the role supports. You'll develop and execute a global customer engagement strategy that complements the growth objectives and sales targets of both the Banking & Finance and EMEA regional enterprise units. In this role, you'll also develop and drive a customer marketing and communications strategy and plan which successfully positions Global as the “Global Networked IT Services” leader, being recognised as an innovator, agenda setter and partner of choice for our global customers within the sector and geography.
The role anticipates and identifies customer requirements for new solutions, product developments, training and communications in collaboration with portfolio, service and account teams. The role will develops deeper and broader customer relationships that generate sustainable business growth while developing an ecosystem around account planning and marketing at the account level. You will be a virtual member of the sector and geographic leadership team and be responsible for all stakeholder management within the sector and geography.
What you'll be doing
* Building and executing a customer engagement strategy that compliments growth and business objectives of vertical AND region
* Leading, building and executing on marketing plan which underpins strategy
* Applying comprehensive knowledge of vertical and region to enhance marketing plans
* Ensuring that customer marketing investments and resource utilisation underpin market growth opportunities and industry verticals
* Breaking down overall strategy and plan to represent ‘house accounts’, ‘growth accounts’ and ‘tail accounts’
* Building strong account based marketing plans for focus accounts
* Leading and managing a global virtual team of Account-Based Marketers / Marketing Managers
* A virtual member of the vertical leadership team, preparing high level slides and delivering on ROI
* Managing budget and delivering strong ROI
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Strong expertise and market knowledge within the Banking & Finance sector
* Prior experience writing complex marketing strategies for multiple accounts
* Prior experience in account-based marketing best practices and ROI with experience leading a team of Account Based Marketers.
* Strong and demonstrated expertise in customer experience management and engagement
* Able to demonstrate how to structure a story and tell it in the most appropriate way, whether it is a top level message or a technical solution description
* Strong and demonstrated leadership skills to include ongoing mentoring and coaching to team members, ensuring they have the resources needed to work effectively
* Experience leading a global team.
* Experience proactively monitoring trends to gain insight and shape processes basis
* Experience solving complex problems by offering strategic and successful solutions
* Deep experience in presenting flawless customer marketing plans, forecasts and risks to senior internal stakeholders
Why choose us?
BT’s Global division is a £5bn business generating £0.5m EBITDA per annum. This role gives you the incredible opportunity to work in the Global marketing team and help drive business objectives for Global to become and even bigger, more profitable business.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
Please note that whilst this role is ideally based in London, we are also open to applications from those wishing to be based across Europe.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.