7 months ago
Head of Customer Marketing - Mobile
London - West
Join our Virgin Media Mobile team as a Head of Customer Marketing, leading the development and delivery of our CRM strategy and all base marketing campaigns for Virgin Mobile. You will drive the revenue and reduce existing customer churn through targeted marketing communications, delivering annual price rises and manage mobile transformation programme, including communications plan for SIM swap.
Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
* Owning and executing the base marketing activity that delivers against key revenue, churn and NPS objectives.
* Developing the communication programmes which reduce customer contact but increase customer engagement.
* Ensuring complete alignment with cable customer communications plan (one contact strategy).
* Implementing rigorous test and learning programmes across all channels to ensure efficient and effective growth.
* Helping forecast the impact of all activities, being able to react quickly to change
* Working with the analytics team to ensure all results are communicated, and learning channelled back into future campaigns.
* Working with Online Marketing team to ensure campaigns are integrated across digital channels.
* Motivating and managing key agency partners, including scope and team resourcing.
* Ensuring all campaigns are produced on time and within budget.
* Working with Commercial team to develop relevant and appealing tariffs / discount structures.
* Utilising research and insight to establish best practice communications plan.
* Liaising with MBA to ensure campaigns are aligned to Virgin brand values and wider Virgin Media positioning.
What are we looking for?
* We are looking for someone with the creativity to surprise and delight our customers with the right delivery by connecting with our audience through insights that provide data driven outcomes.
* Decisive leader with a proven ability to set strategic direction, translate strategies into actionable plans, and deliver against challenging objectives across complex environments.
* A seasoned business partner that has energy and drive to influence and impact on a strategic level.
* Future focused individual that looks at improvement areas, understanding what works with a successful track record in a similar role driving the commercial solutions strategy, developing successful profitable solutions and managing opportunities through the full lifecycle.
* A market trailblazer that understands how best to drive a team to targeted marketing through Direct Mail, Email, Digital, SMS whilst engaging customer ensuring that NPS increases and the customer is valued.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!