11 months ago
Head of Digital Channels
Closing Date: 31/08/18
The Co-operative bank has a lot to be proud of and this year marks 26 years since the launch of the Ethical Policy in 1992 which remains unique in UK high street banking. We believe our approach to banking, with values and ethics at the centre of everything we do, sets us apart and remains the key reason why approximately 4 million customers choose to bank with us.
To lead and develop the commercial digital agenda for the bank, owning commercial levers of Income and Customer Satisfaction and Effort.
* Develop the customer vision for the digital channel in partnership with the wider bank.
* Build the Digital Income plan interlocked with other distribution channels and Product Manufacturing teams.
* Build the customer service strategy to unlock the customer satisfaction and usage of digital services.
* Maintain integrated communications and customer narrative with other bank teams, to drive customer engagement for Product, Service and Brand messaging.
* Ensure Product and Service journeys provide great customer experiences and outcomes in-line with customer expectations and bank appetite.
* Maintain risk oversight of key controls within remit and Digital Training and Competence scheme.
* Oversight of Digital Training and Competence scheme – support the on-going scheme development and review to ensure scheme effectiveness is maintained.
* Overall accountability to ensure updates are maintained to the banks digital assets, on time and to the correct standard.
* Oversight and development of the digital outcome testing processes demonstrating effective processes.
* Lead and drive sales within the Digital environment.
* Retain oversight of controls relating to Digital channels processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Digital – have a background in digital strategy, marketing or development, understanding how customer experience and technology can unlock commercial performance
* Strategy and Planning – be adept at creating a plan executed across the digital department to unlock the digital commercial opportunity, negotiating with upstream and downstream teams
* Influencing – maintain an organisational wide view to understand, plan and mobilise the department around the right opportunities for the bank to unlock opportunities for revenue, customer service and cost saving
* Commercial – commercial experience to plan as well as control team activities, leveraging organic traffic drivers of SEO, Onsite Personalisation and Social Media Engagement
* Leadership – provider leadership for team of c40 colleagues from Journey Ownership (Product and Service), Customer Migration, Digital Engagement and User/Customer Experience
* Financial services experience is required.
Our Bank's focussed on continuing to create a more diverse and inclusive environment where all our colleagues can fulfil their potential. We love to receive applications from talented individuals across a diverse range of cultures, genders, ethnicities and lifestyles, who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you’re inspired to join us, we’re confident you’re just the sort of Head of Digital Channels we’re looking for someone, who’s as dedicated as we are about growing our bank ethically, responsibly and passionately. Achieving ambitions as big as ours is a challenge you’ll thrive on as you enjoy career development, on-going training and the rewards of helping to create a better future for our customers, communities and colleagues.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or.