5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Head of Digital is a new position, developed as a result of our high growth and success across the business and in particular with our online channel. The successful candidate will lead and develop a team of digital marketing experts; empowering them to make data driven decisions to drive acquisition, winback – and ultimately net growth in the most cost efficient manner (measured principally by CPA). This includes:
- Developing our marketing plans and managing our (+£15m) budget across all the main (and emerging) digital marketing channels
- Owning and refining regular reporting on metrics and provide ongoing optimisation based on robust insight and data; whilst matrix-managing your optimisation programme across in-house teams and external agencies to deliver the lowest possible CPA
- Defining the strategic vision and roadmap for digital marketing, (growth. operational efficiency, etc.) and work closely with a number of teams to deliver this
- You and your team will maintain expert knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media – and ensuring we are always exploring ‘the next big thing’
- You will maintain and further develop the test-and-learn culture across the team - ensuring our communications are insight-driven, audience-led, supportive of our strategy and objectives and communicated and understood across the business
- To be successful, you will collaborate and partner effectively with other functional areas, including Technology, Data Science, Finance, Customer Marketing and Operations. You will be identifying marketing technology requirements and working across teams to develop in-house and third-party solutions to meet your specifications
- You will need be to a first-class communicator and comfortable with regularly presenting and sharing information among stakeholders; including at DirectorC-level
- Have previous experience at a similar level; managing a large team
- A vast understanding of digital marketing with a demonstrable track record of introducing or managing operations that include multiple digital channels, attribution, programmatic buying, conversion rate optimisation and large media budgets
- Specifically you have a thorough working knowledge of all PPC, display, paid social, email, affiliates and programmatic – and a proven track record of growth and success across all of these channels
- You are highly numerate and analytical – with the ability to draw out insights and quickly develop plans to deliver on the opportunity that these present
- You both thrive and have experience of environments that are highly commercial and sales orientated
- You have excellent leadership skills and any experience recruiting and building new teams would be particularly advantageous
- You are by nature curious, entrepreneurial and restless – and use these traits to generate great energy and positivity among your team, peers and colleagues
- Not surprisingly therefore, you thrive on ownership and accountability –possess great communication skills - and have a high appreciation that you will only be successful through collaboration
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better