4 months ago
Head of Digital Marketing
About the role:
As the Head of Digital Marketing for our is responsible for: leading digital marketing strategy, planning and delivery so that for consumers, ensuring they are using a registered and safe gas tradesperson is easy and becomes second nature; and engineers find working as a registered engineer is easy and worthwhile.
They will ensure GSR has a genuinely integrated digital journey and proposition, complemented by offline services; by working in close collaboration with customer services, IT, other marketing peers and end users. Their work will make it easy to shift many of our new and existing customer interactions to digital channels.
About Capita Gas Registration and Ancillary Services Ltd (CGRAAS)
CGRAAS is the provider of the registration service for gas installation businesses in Great Britain. The Gas Safe Register is a service concession granted to Capita by the Health & Safety Executive.
What you will do:
* Lead the development of an integrated digital journey and proposition, (multi-channel) – act a key leader in the business, collaborating and influencing to ensure GSR makes many of its interactions and transactions online
* Customer service/ journey design and continuous improvement (digital) – managing digital channel portfolio and tools.
* Working in partnership with Heads of Campaigns and Engagement, plan and optimise a program of campaigns to deliver GSR awareness and satisfaction KPIs.
* Develop digital-first campaigns to reach mass and hard to engage audiences, whilst maintaining ‘Always on’ digital traffic generation and optimisation – stimulating new users and prompting re-use.
* Development of digital services and outreach for engineers, in collaboration with Heads of Engagement and Field Operations.
* Evaluation of current proposition and continuous progression, making the most of industry opportunities and customer feedback.
* Team leadership and development, staff mentoring
Your experience will include:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally supported by relevant marketing qualifications and CPD
* Significant digital/ multi-channel marketing management experience
* Strong technical digital marketing skills with evidence that this has been applied to drive growth and channel shift/ move audiences online
* Experienced user/ customer of analytics, CMS and CRM systems and knowledge of best practice
* Experience of managing teams and ability to lead and motivate
* Excellent communicator and collaborator – ability to provide confidence to key stakeholders through engagement
* Outstanding interpersonal skills. - Strong ability to lead and motivate others is required, well organised, flexible and able to deliver under pressure.
* External supplier commissioning and management.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, Private Healthcare, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Kirstie Hardyman (Kirstie.Hardyman@Capita.co.uk) for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |