11 months ago
Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour, Neil Gaiman’s American Gods, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot and more.
Our business is an incredible combination of the innovation and technology that embodies Amazon, in a category that delivers Consumers experiences that they are truly passionate about. Now our EU Marketing team are looking for another high performing, passionate leader to join our growing team.
The European marketing team for Amazon Prime Video is based in Central London and we have the responsibility of driving customer growth and engagement, through a very broad combination of marketing channels across Europe. While our office is based in London, our remit is EU-wide . We’ve grown rapidly in both size and influence and we’re looking for a future leader to join us.
As a Head of Digital Marketing you’ll be responsible for leading a multi discipline team responsible for driving Conversion for Prime Video on our owned and operated channels. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize scale and efficiency of this exciting growth area on an international scale. You’ll collaborate with teams around the globe to provide thought leadership that can be globalized for your channels. You’ll work closely with Product management teams to enhance the experience of Prime Video customers and the marketing tool set with which you reach them.
· Owning and leading key Prime Video marketing channels in order to convert customers’ interest and drive their engagement with Prime Video
· Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics across 5 regions (and growing).
· Defining your channels’ strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan.
· Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews, to de delivered up to VP level.
· Championing the agenda for an ever raising bar of insight and performance tracking for your channels
· Forecasting and Deep Diving channel performance and opportunities.
· Working closely with other marketing teams within Amazon, to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported.
· Driving the implementation of new, scalable programs- in partnership with Amazon Product teams across the global organization, championing Prime Video EU.
· Leading a team of high performing digital marketers.
You will need to be:
· A proven Marketer, deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
· Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
· A strong collaborator able to influence broadly, secure buy in and become a preferred partner of key global teams.
· Experienced in multi-territory campaign management.
· Experienced team leader with a record of leading high performing teams and developing skills and careers of team members.
· High effective communicator able to crisply present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form.
· A Marketer embedded in the customer, with a history of driving change delivering material benefit to the customer.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Bachelor's degree with good/very good results- or equivalent
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.