about 1 year ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed regional marketing leader to lead our digital marketing communications approach across the Europe Middle East and Africa region (EMEA), including our in-house digital production team. This position will help enable our EMEA field and partner marketing teams to deliver more consistent, scalable digital marketing communications and campaigns to customers and drive the Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing business. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As the Head of EMEA Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for building and implementing the AWS EMEA digital marketing strategy, digital production, media planning, digital campaign development and execution targeted at customers across the region, and providing deep analytical insights into how to optimize our digital marketing investments and activity. You will be responsible for defining and driving regional campaigns, planning all digital presence across social media platforms and digital events communications. You will work closely with the field marketing teams across the EMEA region to deliver marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive AWS awareness, readiness or help generate demand. You will also partner with marketing leaders to share practices with corporate teams or with other teams worldwide.
The right candidate is able to drive measurable business impact and has successful experience in results-driven digital marketing and partnering with internal teams to drive growth in new regions, as well as an unbridled passion for digital marketing technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· At least 10 years of experience in digital marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
· Demonstrated success in digital marketing, media planning, analytics and lead management.
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
· Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrixed global organization.
· Understanding of AWS EMEA customer segments and their communication needs.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and deliver on time.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and Marketo.
· Fluency in English. Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study. MBA preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
- Background with technology industry or global consumer brand.
- Proven track record of bringing creative new ideas and programs to drive new sponsor acquisition, increase sponsor retention and grow sponsorship revenue.
- Ability to simplify complex processes to create internal and external efficiencies.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services.
· Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.