22 days ago
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
We are seeking a customer-obsessed, analytical, detail-oriented and strategic Head of Engagement to own the marketing vision for engaging and retaining Amazon Music customers. You will be responsible for leading the Engagement Team and will work with international stakeholders to craft and execute the marketing strategy for Amazon Music. You will develop and own the value proposition, in-app experience, and customer communication strategy to achieve our business goals.
This position can be located in London or Munich.
This role requires an individual with a passion for consumer behavior, excellent analytical abilities, and strong business acumen. The role also requires influencing internal and external stakeholders, using data, to make key strategic business decisions that impact the Amazon Music business. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Ultimately, we are seeking an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on leader who combines an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to scale.
Few industries are more exciting to work in than Music! Come join our (growing) team, have fun, and make history!
· BA/BS/or equivalent
· 10+ years developing and managing digital marketing programs and/or channel programs and demonstrated success in creating professional, compelling customer engagement strategies
· 5+ years’ experience hiring and developing high caliber teams
· Excel at cross-group collaboration, problem solving and has a bias for action
· Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
· Ability to identify and solve complex, ambiguous business problems
· Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously while using sound business judgement
· Proven written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to channel and balance multiple points of view including customers, marketing, finance, engineering, support and operations
· Relentlessly high standards
· Thinks big. Has conviction
· Experience in the Music industry
· Experience working globally and/or across multiple countries
· Experience with subscription-based consumer products
· Experience with consumer products, media and/or e-commerce
· MBA or Master’s Degree