3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Head of EU Launches role is responsible for launching ATL & BTL Marketing Campaigns at high-velocity across the EU, managing a small team. It will span co-ordination across a wide-range of cross-functional internal teams, countries and external agencies. You will be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment and have proven experience across multiple teams and territories, where you have delivered high-impact, innovative and creative marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
· Responsible for launching multiple marketing campaigns at scale across the Prime Video EU business.
· Document and present strategic approaches to EU launches to be delivered to VP level.
· Partner with a wide-range of internal teams (ranging from Operations, CI and Engineering) to identify and prioritize needs for the show and ensure immaculate planning.
· Manage a wide-range of external agencies across EU.
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines.
. For this role we require:
· Substantial marketing experience at a global scale.
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
· A proven approach to creative and testing.
· Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
· A deep understanding of digital products and operations.
· Experienced in multi-territory campaign management.
· Team Management.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Additional languages
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.