4 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The European marketing team for Amazon Prime Video Channels is based in Central London and we have the responsibility of driving customer growth, engagement and retention, through a very broad combination of marketing channels across Europe. While our office is based in London, our remit is EU-wide and we collaborate very closely with our colleagues located in key territories such as Japan, India and US.
As a Digital Marketing Leader you’ll be responsible for leading a multi discipline team responsible for driving Acquisition and Engagement on the Prime Video Channels business across the Amazon retail website, the Prime Video app, and multiple mobile and living room devices. Our team's mission is to find new and better ways to bring customers the content they love and want—and make it easy to discover new content they might not have heard of yet. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize scale and efficiency of this exciting growth area on an international scale. You’ll collaborate with Product and Marketing teams around the globe to provide thought leadership that can be globalized for your channels.
· Owning and leading Prime Video Owned & Operated (O&O) marketing channels to acquire and engage customers
· Defining your channels’ strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan.
· Drive Customer Acquisition, Engagement & Retention through key subscriber actions spanning onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves across our large and growing channels base in EU.
· Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews, to de delivered up to VP level.
· Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics across 2 regions (and growing).
· Forecasting and Deep Diving channel performance, process and operations to identify opportunities.
· Working closely with other Marketing and Product teams within Amazon, to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported and Prime Video ambitions achieved.
· Leading a team of 5 digital marketers.
For this role we expect:
· A proven Marketing Channel operator, deeply familiar with best practice and performance management of Marketing channels.
· Senior leader with experience of exposure to top level leaders (CEO/VP/SVP level)
· Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of data and compelled to find insight in it.
· A strong collaborator able to influence broadly, secure buy in and become a preferred partner of key global teams.
· Experienced in multi-territory campaign management.
· Experienced team leader with a record of leading high performing teams and developing skills and careers of team members.
· Highly effective communicator able to crisply present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form.
· A Manager embedded in the customer, with a history of driving change delivering material benefit to the customer.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Pan-European marketing experience
· Experience in the film / TV / music / telco industry
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.