Are you an experienced Marketing Director or Head of Field Marketing looking for a new step?
Have you delivered country focused Field Marketing Strategy across the EMEA region?
Do you have experience working with and implementing an ABM (Account-based Marketing) strategy?
Do you have experience marketing to Financial Services (Retail, Investment, Asset or Risk)
Can you demonstrate the impact you have had on business results?
Do you want to work for a leading Financial Services Technology (FinTech) software company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global Fintech based in Bank (London) looking to appoint a Marketing Director - Field Marketing/ Head of Feild Marketing - EMEA to their Global Marketing team to look after field marketing for their European Markets predominately with a wider remit opening up to MENA in the future.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 100 countries with annual revenues exceeding $1 billion, their headquarters are in London (Bank) and they are on a mission to provide innovate and groundbreaking FinTech products to Europe's Financial Services community.
This role reports to the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer). You will be responsible for the EMEA Field Marketing/go-to-market plans for the business. This role is responsible for representing and driving a positive reputation of Brand in the region. Your wider team is responsible for driving and accelerating customer pipeline and account strategy. Outside of taking control of the strategic aspects of Field Marketing, this role will be responsible for managing and developing a best in class Field Marketing team.
This role is based in London but requires travel to several global events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Introduce innovative, account-based marketing (ABM) programs and communications to build trust in the market and drive demand for the business solutions and services, with a focus on driving interest for Enterprise Level customers
- Design and execute campaigns to drive customer engagement and incremental bookings and revenue.
- Strategically build the Demand plan for the company across the Globe including ABM, lead gen campaigns, executive engagement programs, marketing automation programs like nurture tracks
- Develop integrated, multi-touch marketing activation plans to advance prospects through the sales cycle
- Manage the annual regional marketing budget
- Build and maintain a partnership with EMEA Sales leadership team and lead the relationship with in-country Sales teams
- Lead and develop the marketing teams based in EMEA
- Develop a strategy for participating in industry conferences and trade shows, e.g., identify highest impact venues and optimal format including involvement of founders. Ensure efforts drive significant lead generation and maximize ROI
- Make introductions for Sales leadership with major customer prospects at the highest levels of the organization
- Develop ongoing relationships with key customer accounts, academic institutions, other industry leaders, and regulatory authorities as needed
- Perform as a dedicated team player capable of operating effectively with a minimum of direction and enjoy significant operational interaction with senior corporate executives
Title: Head of Field Marketing/ Marketing Director - EMEA - FinTech
Location: London (Bank)
Salary: Salary will be discussed on a case by case basis
Benefits: Benefits & LTIPS will be discussed directly with the CMO
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Experience working with a Financial Services technology business - Ideally targeting Retail, Investment or Asset Management banks. Software's targeting Insurance, Islamic banking or Risk will also be considered.
- A Marketing Degree is preferred
- MBA is a preferred qualification
- Extensive knowledge/experience working in Field Marketing/ABM
- The ability to think strategically while implementing tactically (while balancing sales and marketing needs).
- In-depth understanding of sales - what drives salespeople, how to communicate with them and drive results
- Strong marketing execution skills across key functions including Demand Generation,
- Direct Marketing, Events, Marcom, PR, and Web; demonstrate a command of the marketing mix to both leverage the captive installed base as well as a prospect.
- The ability to speak a second European Language is preferred by not essential
- CV's without demonstrable results will be discounted
- This role requires significant tenure in roles and the ability to grow and develop within a business
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing