4 months ago
Head of Global Marketing: Planning and Operations
Global Services, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role is a pivotal role in the new marketing organisation, providing end to end strategic direction for all global marketing activities and ensuring we have one cohesive marketing plan across our marketing organisation. You will collate marketing performance across the team providing analysis and insight, looking at ROI and demonstrating the value of marketing to our business through careful tracking and reporting. In addition, you will help prepare slide decks to a high standard for use at global board meetings and quarterly business reviews. Also, you will have responsibility for managing important relationships with analyst and consultants, ensuring BT is front of mind and fairly assessed.
What you'll be doing
* Accountable for defining the global marketing strategy working closely with vertical heads for input
* Accountable for owning and building the overall global marketing plan making sure all vertical plans come together
* Accountable for collating marketing performance across the team by providing strong reporting and analysis including reviewing ROI
* Accountable for overall budget management and tracking and leading submission of quarterly marketing business cases to Finance.
* Accountable for managing all analyst and consulting relations for global
* Acting as point of contact for group brand planning & execution and group insight
* Ensuring best practice across all marketing activities
* Accountable for consolidating annual planning and budget requirements for global marketing
* Consolidating marketing insight on customers, industries and the market
* Setting campaign evaluation methodology and templates
* Coordinating retainer planning, management and business reviews with marketing agencies for global
* Preparation of slides for input into quarterly business review and operational reviews
* Conducting robust reviews of marketing processes and ensures continuous improvement
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Prior experience of strategic marketing experience preferably in a B2B environment
* Demonstrate leadership experience managing a globally diverse organization and running high performing teams
* Commercially aware and focused, able to report and interpret overall commercial performance against targets and understanding of marketing attribution.
* Strong experience in collecting and managing robust data to support analysis & decision making
* Experience dealing with complex problems and offering solutions
* Demonstrated brand management experience
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Eloqua marketing platform, and Budget platforms
* Experience building strong cross-functional relationships, embedding and role modelling collaborative ways of working
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* Experience presenting marketing plans, forecasts and risks to senior internal stakeholders with clarity
* Ability to work under pressure to coordinate the team to deliver timely and consistent outputs
Why choose us?
BT’s Global division is a £5bn business generating £0.5m EBITDA per annum. This role gives you the incredible opportunity to work in the Global marketing team and help drive business objectives for Global to become and even bigger, more profitable business.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.