6 months ago
Who we are:
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including International, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Sourcing.
A unique chance to oversee the Arcadia Group’s engine room for the fulfilment and delivery of Digital for all 7 brands. Managing a team of 3, tasked with looking after the packing of digital orders in 3 DCs, returns handling and stock management, as well as the domestic & international delivery and returns networks. The role will report to the Logistics Operations Director, and is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the group’s dynamic and rapidly growing on-line business, with tremendous scope to add significant value to the operation.
Day to Day:
* To drive KPI performance: Costs, efficiency, quality and accuracy.
* Continually enhance Arcadia’s customer proposition and experience.
* Identify group and brand level requirements and design & implement solutions accordingly.
* Be well informed with changes and new ideas in the UK and International delivery sphere.
* Develop knowledge and awareness of competitors' fulfilment operations.
* Understand links with the wider logistics function and broader business, and ensure they are optimised.
* Analysis and interpretation of future growth and capacity to support Arcadia Brands' plans.
* Contribute to the definition of a strategic vision for Digital fulfilment.
* Promote excellent communication with internal and external stakeholders: Spectrum for Arcadia, Brand Digital teams, Brand Logistics, Carrier Partners, Group Logistics, IT and Customer Care.
* Broad knowledge within logistics – Digital supply chain experience advantageous.
* Understanding of operational processes and ability to understand warehouse systems.
* Excellent analysis and interpretive skills with high attention to detail.
* Communication and relationship management skills.
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
* Strong commercial acumen.
* Team management skills.
* A strong influencer.
* Tenacious and resilient.
* Well organised and a prolific multi-tasker.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Computer literate (Excel, Word and Outlook 365).
* A proven track record of adding value and positively contributing to team and company objectives.
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.