An excellent opportunity for a talented Head of Marketing to create, develop and drive a new marketing strategy for a market leading distributor. You really will change the future of others.
SALARY: up to £90,000
· Company Car
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Health Cover
· Group Benefits
LOCATION: Telford / Shrewsbury
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Shrewsbury, Telford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Head of Marketing : Educational, Library and Civil Institutional Catalogue Products
We are seeking a highly talented Head of Marketing with a visionary outlook and wide mix of marketing skills to help drive our growth through effective, inspirational and innovative marketing.
This position is critical to our growth and future plans to develop the UK and International Business and reports directly into the CEO. Part of a privately-owned global group, we are one of the UK’s leading one stop suppliers of a wide range of products, project designs and services to the Educational, Library and Civil Institutional market sectors through online platforms and traditional catalogue sales.
As part of a family-owned global enterprise, we are committed to grow our UK and International business across our four Divisions. Due to a recent, significant strategic initiative and restructure, we wish to recruit a Head of Marketing / Marketing Director to take complete responsibility for the full marketing mix.
RESPONSIBILITY OVERVIEW: Head of Marketing : Educational, Library and Civil Institutional Catalogue Products
A full brief will be provided to those short listed but in brief, you will be responsible for:
· Marketing: develop the overall marketing strategy including and build our e-commerce and digital offerings.
· Analysing market trends to improve current offerings and future opportunities via our online and catalogue sales.
· Product Management: look at our product ranges and solutions offerings across our various market sectors (sports, educational, science, stem) delivering plans to expand and improve market penetration.
· New Product Development: Work with customers and internal teams to deliver existing product improvements, develop new innovative products and launch new ranges of compelling product and service portfolios globally.
· Build a high performing team of talented marketing professionals for each of the separate business sectors.
PERSON BRIEF: Head of Marketing : Educational, Library and Civil Institutional Catalogue Products
· Be working or have worked within a senior marketing management role for a major distribution business or a manufacturer in a solutions-based sector. We are open on market but it must be from a marketing driven business.
· Above all else you must be visionary, process driven and creative with a real passion for the complete marketing mix and have the ability to make things happen.
Character wise, we want an individual who:
· Is not afraid to question the status quo and who can handle a diverse / high workload.
· Has the ability to work autonomously; to make everyday decisions without the need to go up line, but also recognises those times when it is required. When that is the case, someone who provides viable solutions/options to those issues.
· Aspires to do the very best in all they do; to want to make a difference.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketer to step out of the shadow of others and genuinely make a mark within an acquisitive and growing organisation; to be No.1.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and / or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: You could currently be a Head of Marketing, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Senior Category Manager or a solid Number 2 in a successful business wanting to be Number 1.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Lyons quoting Head of Marketing : Educational, Library and Civil Institutional Catalogue Products and reference IL15537 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based