Head of Marketing
Our client has a long and successful heritage dating back to 1958. Over the last 60 years, the company has established itself as the world leader in translation, intellectual property, life sciences and language support services. Their specialist divisions work together to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
Position: Head of Marketing
Location: Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire (commutable from Watford, Maidenhead, High Wycombe and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £80,000 per annum (negotiable)
Benefits: include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance of 2x salary, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
About the role:
They are seeking a Head of Marketing for their IP Services division. This full-time in-house position is based in their headquarters in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, and will report to the Managing Director.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the organization’s marketing activities and will oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop their brand strategy.
- Ensure the brand is correctly positioned both internally and externally through the website, advertising - online and offline, PR, social media, digital services, literature, exhibitions and events.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Oversee continued implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Lead the development of an account-based marketing process.
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing function.
- Ensure that marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Guide the design, development and operation of the website.
- Direct social media presence and programmes to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Engage with Division marketers to align support and objectives across the firm, to present an integrated approach externally.
- Build their external profile.
To be considered for this position you will have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- Communication skills.
- Strategic and commercial awareness.
- Marketing planning, execution and measurement.
- Project management.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Goal orientation.
- SEO / SEM experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot preferred.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- A significant track record in marketing role.
You may have experience of the following: Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Head of Marcoms, Head of Communications, Senior Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, etc.