If you have a real passion for marketing in the food industry, notably things like restaurants, quick service / food-to-go or casual dining space, and are really looking for an opportunity to join under a growth mandate, you've just struck gold!
As the Head of Marketing for this business you will be taking on the strategic direction and delivery of an exciting business which is really looking to expand its reach in the quick service space. This includes new store openings, exciting new menu offerings and even a brand refresh as the business really gears up for a new phase in their life story.
You will be leading a small team of marketers and be reporting directly into the board. Owning both the commercial and brand objectives and ensuring they're successfully achieved. As the business grows, so likely will your team. There's also scope for you too, as we're looking for someone with ambition, so as you drive the business to success, your success will be similarly recognised with opportunity to grow your role into that of the company's first Marketing Director.
This is a vibrant business that's well positioned in its market. Recognised for amazing quality food which offers the busy individual something of restaurant quality, but on the go.
- Owner of the brand and customer experience metrics, covering all customer touchpoints. Ensuring consistency of experience in all store formats, marketing and promotional materials too
- Drive up customer visits through the creation and delivery of an engaging commercial marketing strategy
- Help to step-change the positioning of the brand, engaging new audiences to come and experience what the business has to offer
- Providing leadership and direction to a team of experienced marketers. Ensuring consistency and quality of output whilst maintaining morale and engagement with the business
- Create a new store promotional strategy to create a buzz in the local areas and get the stores off on the right footing
- Put in processes which ensure a 'world class' delivery is achieved and help the business evolve through its growing pains as it continues to expand and become more complex
- Own a broad marketing programme which will be multi-channel ATL and BTL, and will also include PR and Social Media. Maximising every Pound spent, getting the absolute best results from your marketing budget
- Devise the digital marketing strategy for the brand, and work with digital teams to ensure its execution is flawless
So if you're interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, why not apply below?
Role: Head of Marketing
Location: Central London
Rate: £60,000-70,000 (experience dependant)
Benefits: Good bonus (to 30%), pension, healthcare life assurance and lots more
- Relevant Consumer Marketing leadership experience within either retail, restaurants, fast-food, casual dining or hospitality sectors
- You've been responsible for the creation and execution of the commercial marketing plan
- Comfortable working with quite lean marketing budgets to achieve commercial objectives, working across channels which include PR and Social Media to achieve awareness and promotional marketing success
- An understanding of local/regional marketing strategy, and how to devise plans to support store openings, creating a buzz and excitement
- A broad marketing pedigree within consumer marketing will be advantageous
- Any experience in leading brand refresh projects would be beneficial
- Great team leadership skills, establishing yourself well within existing teams, and able to build the right working processes and practices to create a high performing function
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing