Exciting opportunity to join a young and vibrant business on a mission to change small business lending in the UK. The company provides a flexible and simple funding product to help businesses achieve their goals. The company has strong financial backing and is growing rapidly, and this is a unique opportunity to join the organisation in an exciting growth phase.
This newly created Head of Marketing will be fully responsible for devising and executing the marketing and communications strategy. The Head of Marketing will manage a small team and will report into the MD. The Head of Marketing will ensure all marketing and communications campaigns are measured and analysed to ensure a positive ROI is obtained.
Two of the areas which this Head of Marketing will be focusing on will be to grow the digital marketing activities and develop a PR and communications plan for the organisation. The role is based in West Hampstead near Finchley Road tube (NW3). Key responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the digital and non-digital channels. Implementation and testing of new channels, and fine tuning of existing channels.
- Planning and executing the marketing and communications strategy
- Working with agencies, copywriters and a small internal marketing team to build brand
- Will take over all the channels and also put into place a strategy
Skills and experience
- Broad hand-on experience in marketing, ideally 8-10+ years B2B experience in dynamic work environment (possibly from a business lending or fintech background)
- Experience in digital marketing, as well as other non-digital channels
- The successful Head of Marketing will have a proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns.