3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Product marketing experience in a global organization.
* Experience of sourcing, interpreting and applying consumer insights.
* Analytical experience applied to product development and marketing.
* Experience delivering measurable and sustained consumer marketing impact.
* Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a global organization.
* Previous team lead or management experience.
* A collaborative approach that fits with the Google spirit, and a bias to building relationships at scale.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
We aim to help people discover and enjoy the daily utility of Google’s consumer apps through user insights, product excellence and growth marketing. In order to bring this vision to life, we bring together the full product marketing toolkit to understand user needs, influence product roadmaps, improve the quality of products for our users, drive efficient growth and invest in strategic campaigns.
As the Head of Marketing, EMEA, you will focus exclusively on Google Search to drive adoption and engagement across markets and audiences. You'll oversee everything from consumer research and strategic planning to growth and campaigns, working closely with local marketing teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Oversee strategy, research and strategic growth for Google Search.
* Lead, inspire and support a team to achieve clear business goals.
* Drive strategy and resource planning through local and global relationships.
* Maintain a relentless focus on user insights and data analysis to drive decisions.
* Develop and maintain a product excellence program with local and global product teams.