11 months ago
A Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager is needed for this industry respected Mutual based within the heart of Lancashire to drive ambitious customer growth and play a leading role in communicating products and services to their vast clientele.
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Preston, Wigan, Southport, Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley
JOB SPECIFICATION: Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager to join this industry respected Mutual, and drive through ambitious growth and change to their Marketing Strategy. Incredibly ambitious, you will play a key role in communicating the products and services to new and established customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the Marketing strategy in conjunction with the pre-agreed budget
- To manage various stakeholders of other financial services in accordance with the range of products available
- Develop the product range and increase market share, benchmarking their services against market competition
- To create promotional materials to increase brand awareness through regular marketing campaigns
- Reporting market information and activity to the Board of Directors
- Run various Marketing campaigns producing detailed analysis of member profile and prospects
- To manage community and charitable events to provide support local and good causes
REQUIREMENTS: Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager
Ideally we would receive applicants from experienced Head of Marketing / Marketing Managers with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A proven track record of working within Marketing in a Financial Services environment
- A solid background in Marketing and Campaign Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with copywriting / editing experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resourceful, confident, with a driven and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Fully understand the customer market to guide marketing strategy, planning and activity
- Allow consent to due diligence checks in accordance with the requirements of the Society and Regulator
The company are one of the leading independent Mutual Building Societies, who provide exceptional service to their large customer base. Consequently, the Society has remained true to its traditional, mutual values by supporting charitable and local causes, building a brand that their clientele trust and respect.
Please Note - Wallace Hind have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager – Financial Services and reference JKB1710-75 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +.
Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
28 days ago
only 3 days until close
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close