20 days ago
Role Profile: Head of Marketing, Real Estate- GL Hearn
GL Hearn is a multidisciplinary property adviser, with offices across the UK, assisting clients throughout
the property lifecycle. We work with the public, private, health and charity sectors to get the most from real estate through Master Planning and Development advice, to Business Rates, Surveying,
Project Management and Design. Our approach is to build relationships with our clients to ensure we fully understand their business and the property outcomes they are seeking to achieve. We have a market-focused business to ensure that our advice is fully deliverable, and we enable our clients to meet their ongoing challenges. Our business encompasses the Residential, Retail, Logistics and Corporate Occupier sectors and drives a transactional approach to meeting client needs.
Part of Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure, we are a wholly-owned division of Capita plc, the UK’s leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for the company’s marketing activities and will oversee the development and delivery of a fully-integrated marketing strategy for the business.
This role is key in achieving our 5-year business plan and the incumbent will play a pivotal role in supporting fee earners as they maximise business growth.
* Development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing service lines.
* Working closely with fee earners to define target audiences and customer profiles.
* Working closely with the business growth team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
* Assisting in the preparation of the annual marketing business plan.
* Overseeing the implementation of all marketing activity.
* Measuring and reporting marketing programme analytics.
* Managing a social media presence that improves/maintains positive reputation and recognition.
* Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team - ensuring that objectives are achieved.
* Undertaking continuous analysis of competitor activity and sector trends.
* Analyse the business case for participation in candidate industry events and oversee delivery.
* Develop and oversee a digital communications programme.
* Managing the marketing spend and reporting monthly forecasts and actuals.
* Managing marketing team training and career development.
* Experience in running successful, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
* Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords.
* Experience of CRM software.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Excellent planning skills.
* The ability to meet tight deadlines.
A relevant degree or a marketing qualification and/or a proven track record working in a medium or large organisation as a Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing, ideally within our sector.