about 1 year ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Media team is part of the Planning and Performance team in Sky’s Sales and Marketing Group (SMG). It contains specialists in media planning and buying, digital and social media, and promotions and partnerships. Our broad role is to provide specialist expertise to support the rest of sales and marketing in creating great, effective work in order to deliver their KPIs.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
To set agenda for future use of media across the sales and marketing group and to drive a culture of media effectiveness and improve Sky’s understanding of the links between marketing communications and business outcomes, through best practice in planning, measurement and evaluation.
- Ensure rigorous use of econometric and campaign performance data to feed into budgeting, channel allocation and media buying decisions
- Integrate measurement and analytics with continuous day-to-day application into media planning and decision making
- Identify trends and opportunities across traditional and online media channels to develop Sky’s use of media communications, driving improvement and innovation
- Determine best practice in digital advertising, tools and systems in order to enhance digital effectiveness, in particular to improve targeting, visibility and to eliminate digital wastage
- Drive social media strategy across SMG
- Establish processes and governance to drive integration of planning, execution and reporting for above-the-line and below-the-line media
- Generate insight from competitive media intelligence that can inform decision making
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in either a client or media agency effectiveness or consumer insight role
- Broad experience across a range of marketing effectiveness and performance analysis tools
- Specific technical understanding of econometric modelling and experience of implementing recommendations from econometric research
- Detailed knowledge of the consumer insight and target audience segmentation and analysis
- Experience working cross functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Able to lead and influence where necessary
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better