5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Mobile Brand Marketing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Ensure deep consumer understanding and insight is at the heart of all brand activity
- Work closely with the insight team to define and set up the relevant measurement framework across key brand metrics and intention to purchase
- Set clear growth targets around key brand KPI’s and intention to purchase and ensure that there is a clear process in place to review and act on the performance each month
- Manage development of mobile brand positioning, language and visual identity. Understanding how it fits within the overall Sky brand architecture and ensuring it achieves standout in the market
- Day to day management of through the line brand creative campaigns. Providing outstanding creative leadership to both internal members of staff and external teams
- Lead briefings to our media agency and work collaboratively with the media team to create and optimise the media plans to ensure we hit brand and commercial objectives
- Challenge media and creative agencies to deliver best in class work and produce innovative solutions to campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns are measured and results and key insights are incorporated in to relevant campaigns in the future
- Demonstrable experience leading brand marketing within a blue-chip environment
- Proven experience in delivering successful, high impact integrated campaigns
- Experience managing multi-million pound budgets with complete autonomy
- Deep experience and knowledge of managing brand focused KPI’s e.g. ITP
- Able to manage & influence internal & external stakeholders across multiple levels
- Demonstrable experience working within a high-pressured environment.
- Mobile sector experience an advantage
- Knows a good creative idea when they see it
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about