3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, and offers hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
We are looking for an experienced media expert to lead media strategy, activation, measurement and optimization for Prime Video’s (PV) advertising investment across Europe (EU). In this role you will lead a team to produce data-driven, integrated media plans that deliver direct business impact.
· Define Prime Video’s integrated media planning and communications strategy.
· Manage a team of media buyers to build and optimize multi-channel multi-territory media plans. Oversee and approve all buys, campaign monitoring and media optimization decisions.
· Dotted line management of Seattle based economist team responsible for PV EU campaign measurement.
· Own substantial EU media budget with accountability for campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
· Build and manage strong working relationship with external agencies and partners.
· Own reporting of media plans, measurement and optimization to executive leadership on a regular basis
· Introduce and drive adoption of new media platforms, technologies and measurement solutions.
· Work with partner Amazon Media teams to build global media playbook.
For this role we require:
· Proven track record leading multi-million dollar media investment for large international businesses.
· Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels including TV, OOH, cinema, digital display, online video and paid social.
· Deep technical understanding of paid media platforms (DoubleClick, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) and measurement methodologies (econometric modelling, brand uplift studies, etc.).
· Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations. Advanced Excel skills.
· Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
· Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
· Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills with proven ability to build logical story flow.
· Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Bachelors or advanced degree in business, marketing or advertising
· In depth knowledge of media landscapes across UK, DE, FR, IT and ES territories
· Experience working in TV, Film, Entertainment, and/or New Technology Platforms in fast-moving international environments.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.