about 1 month ago
Head of Product Ambassadors:
Portfolio Evangelist and expert in Business Agility & Transformation
Job title (No abbreviations)
Head of Product Ambassadors
people management responsibilities?
Yes, Product Ambassadors
AXELOS is an exciting, young and dynamic company with globally recognised brands in the field of Best Practice Management. A joint venture between Capita and the Cabinet Office, AXELOS has ambitious plans and is looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
AXELOS is responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting a number of best practice methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in project, programme and portfolio management, IT service management and cyber resilience.
The methodologies, including ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and the new collection of cyber resilience best practice products, RESILIA™, are adopted by private, public and voluntary sectors in more than 150 countries to improve employees’ skills, knowledge and competence in order to make both individuals and organizations work more effectively.
AXELOS is committed to nurturing best practice communities on a global scale. In addition to globally recognized qualifications, AXELOS equips professionals with a wide range of content, templates and toolkits through AXELOS Membership and its online community of practitioners and experts.
Our mission is to make individuals and organizations more effective by providing practical guidance, content and qualifications distilled from real world experience and developing practices.
The Head of Product Ambassadors will manage a team of Product Ambassadors and will also act as product ambassador for new Axelos products leading on the Transformation and Agile agenda. The Head of Product Ambassadors will manage the ambassadors who will need to work closely with the Territory Brand Manager teams’ and our single EI PeopleCert. The Head of Product Ambassadors and their team will act as representatives of the AXELOS and product brands to both internal and external stakeholders. The roles involves attending industry exhibitions and presenting and speaking at industry events, promoting the portfolio and building relationships with AXELOS and its key stakeholders, in line with the regional strategy for the products. The Head of Product Ambassadors will have and will ensure their team have extensive knowledge and experience of the portfolios that they are responsible for, and will be passionate about the products they are advocating. They will act as the ‘internal SME’ at AXELOS, working with the marketing, publishing and membership teams to create content, and generate awareness. They will also advise the Portfolio Manager during product updates, and contribute to the successful delivery of product innovations.
* To be the lead Ambassador for our Transformation and Agile portfolio imputing on the development of this as it grows.
* To lead the Product Ambassadors who act as a champions of the Axelos portfolio; working closely with the Senior/Territory Brand Managers and PeopleCert to raise awareness, perception and adoption of the portfolio worldwide
* To support the Territory Brand Managers and Senior Brand Manager in the execution of the regional and brand strategy for the portfolio
* To develop new partnerships to advance all Axelos portfolios and its customer base
* To represent AXELOS and the product brands supporting the events plan, including keynotes, presentations, and stand support
* To act as an internal Subject Matter Expert, creating content for publishing, marketing and membership
* To support the product development team, providing them with subject matter expertise, and feedback from stakeholders
Skills / Competencies
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE
DESIRABLE SKILLS / COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE
* Deep knowledge of AXELOS products, and especially their application in Change Management/Transformation initiatives within organisations
* Knowledge of business agility and transformation products from non-AXELOS providers
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong social media presence; an ‘influencer’ in the Business agility and transformation space
* Ability to develop content (write; record podcasts/videos) and deliver to specific timelines
* Confident public speaker
* A strong network of external experts
* Business development skills
Experience / Qualification Profile
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATION
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATION
* Qualified in most AXELOS products
* Qualifications and deep knowledge of Agile and Transformation frameworks
* Experience applying AXELOS and other frameworks and methodologies, for Change management/transformation purposes
* Qualified in key non-AXELOS IT and Service Management and PPM qualifications