4 months ago
Becoming a Head of Product Ambassador with Axelos:
The Head of Product Ambassadors will manage a team of Product Ambassadors and will also act as product ambassador for new Axelos products leading on the Transformation and Agile agenda. You will manage the ambassadors who will need to work closely with the Territory Brand Manager teams’ and our single EI PeopleCert. The Head of Product Ambassadors and their team will act as representatives of the AXELOS and product brands to both internal and external stakeholders.
The roles involves attending industry exhibitions and presenting and speaking at industry events, promoting the portfolio and building relationships with AXELOS and its key stakeholders, in line with the regional strategy for the products. The Head of Product Ambassadors will have and will ensure their team have extensive knowledge and experience of the portfolios that they are responsible for, and will be passionate about the products they are advocating. They will act as the ‘internal SME’ at AXELOS, working with the marketing, publishing and membership teams to create content, and generate awareness. They will also advise the Portfolio Manager during product updates, and contribute to the successful delivery of product innovations.
What you will do:
* To be the lead Ambassador for our Transformation and Agile portfolio imputing on the development of this as it grows.
* To lead the Product Ambassadors who act as a champions of the Axelos portfolio; working closely with the Senior/Territory Brand Managers and PeopleCert to raise awareness, perception and adoption of the portfolio worldwide
* To support the Territory Brand Managers and Senior Brand Manager in the execution of the regional and brand strategy for the portfolio
* To develop new partnerships to advance all Axelos portfolios and its customer base
* To represent AXELOS and the product brands supporting the events plan, including keynotes, presentations, and stand support
* To act as an internal Subject Matter Expert, creating content for publishing, marketing and membership
* To support the product development team, providing them with subject matter expertise, and feedback from stakeholders
Your experience will include:
* Deep knowledge of AXELOS products (ITIL, PRINCE2) and especially their application in Change Management/Transformation initiatives within organisations
* Knowledge of business agility and transformation products from non-AXELOS providers
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong social media presence; an ‘influencer’ in the Business agility and transformation space
* Ability to develop content (write; record podcasts/videos) and deliver to specific timelines
* Confident public speaker
AXELOS offers employees a unique culture, combining the dynamic and autonomous environment of a start-up combined with all the benefits, opportunities, and support of a large plc. We formed just five years ago as a JV between Capita and the Cabinet Office and are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our growing team of around 100 employees.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are unique and our workforce is diverse. You’ll be joining a team of extremely talented individuals and industry experts, helping us in our mission to become the world’s most respected provider of global best practice. You’ll be given the opportunity to shape a young and dynamic company and, at the same time, develop yourself as a professional through working for a business that truly values personal development.
We have a committee dedicated to engaging our employees and a ring-fenced fund for investment in our most important assets: our people. On top of the Capita perks, just some of the AXELOS benefits include:
* A £50 monthly pot to spend on wellbeing activity, such as the gym, mindfulness classes, therapy sessions.
* Quarterly socials with the company and with your department
* Entry for an AXELOS team into a local charity event, e.g. Tough Mudder
* Football Club
* Access to squash courts
* Weekly yoga
* An up to 23% annual bonus
* A monthly Golden Gown award, where you can win a free day of leave
* And much much more
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona Treadaway email@example.com for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |