Parker Young has been approached to support the search for a Head of Product Marketing for an exciting, cutting-edge business. We are looking for a World class Product Marketer, skilled in the creation of inspirational stories, on-point product messaging and positioning, campaigns and events in order to effect sales growth.
You will be responsible for defining a strategic narrative through the lens of customer stories and thought leadership content. You will live the customer journey and align customer storytelling to position the company against the competition. You will also play a role in helping to identify and develop the next set of products and features. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking complexities and making them simple.
As Head of Product Marketing you will have the opportunity to cultivate your career within a specialised space, while working directly with leadership, presenting in front of internal stakeholders, collaborating with our product leaders and engineers, and training our sales teams. Your success will be measured by your ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain buyers’ mindshare.
Some of your day to day responsibilities…
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top line customer narratives and compelling thought leadership content.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to gain VP and C-level mindshare in organisations of all sizes.
- Work with the sales team to inspire, motivate and ultimately win brands
- Create and launch campaigns that lead to high-quality pipeline generation and ultimately closed business.
- Create compelling and easy-to-understand internally facing content, including sales training, competitive positioning and FAQs.
- Work directly with major partners and customers, in a global context, to drive market share and awareness.
- Work closely with marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy. Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Drive an amazing launch cycle at our events that drives conversations forward.
- Work closely with corporate marketing to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design.
- Extensive experience in B2B product marketing
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and work collaboratively
- Experience with working well cross-functionally with sales, operations, marketing, and customer support.
- Confident and experienced in speaking in front of internal, external, and global audiences.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets
- Proven track record of launching and growing hit products.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment