3 months ago
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Recruitment Genius Ltd
Category: PR Jobs
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Public Affairs Executive to develop their expertise and skills further in a leading trade association.
Within the post, which is a Director Designate role, you will have the chance to contribute to an essential industry critical to construction and manufacturing. Your Public Affairs skills will help us understand policy development in the UK and Europe and to have effective working relationships with Government Departments, EU Officials, MPs, MEPs , other industry bodies, NGOs and other stakeholders. Clearly these issues and stakeholders are evolving rapidly at the current time for the obvious political reasons, but an equally significant issue is the effective management of their relationships with regional and local government and organisations as policy devolution gathers pace in the UK regions.
Supported by, and reporting to, our CEO, you will take the lead in liaising with our Member companies to identify opportunities for promoting the industry and issues with local and regional audiences, including constituency MPs. You will focus particularly on widening the scope of their Public Affairs activities in respect of ongoing regional devolution across England.
In turn, you will have:
- A demonstrable and credible track record in Public Policy work and a good relevant Degree.
- Good written, presentational, and general communications skills and an ability to produce accurate and concise outputs.
- Able to to interpret sometimes complex industry issues and communicate these simply.
- Work effectively with specialist and technical colleagues.
- Knowledge of the Parliamentary system, English Devolution and associated information sources.
- Finally, a self-starter, who can manage a workload independently, but also works closely and effectively with colleagues..
Please apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close