Head of Category & Shopper Marketing
Our client is a Global player in the pharmaceutical market and this is an exciting time to join a new team in a progressive company. Working across a portfolio of brands, they are looking for an experienced Category or Shopper Manager who is strategic, customer orientated and a well organised team player to join their OTC team. Based North Home Counties.
About the role
This is a strategically significant role for the business and your responsibilities would include:
· Creating, developing and implementing annual trade and category strategy and plans by channel and customer in line with the 5-year brand and business plans
· Working in collaboration with the UK Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that all sales and marketing has synergy, the business has the right distribution, facings, positioning in line with the approved marketing strategy
· Executing category management projects to optimise a large portfolio of retail brands and develop strategies to optimise the range and related merchandising
Using your great interpersonal skills and ‘make it happen’ attitude, you will share your
in-depth experience in a commercial category, trade marketing or shopper role - from FMCG, consumer health care or healthcare related industry, to optimise a great portfolio of retail brands that really make a difference to people’s lives.
You will be able to share your:
· In depth understanding and use of category management and shopper marketing principles
· Proven track record of leading the implementation and evaluation of effective trade and category strategy across UK retail and national customers
· Experience of working collaboratively with Sales and marketing teams – to ensure coordination, right range, distribution, facings, positioning in line with marketing strategy
· Experience of executing category management projects which optimise a large portfolio of retail brands
About our client
Our client is a Global player in the pharmaceutical market – They are very proud of their culture and really invest in developing the potential of their employees. Offering not just a competitive benefits package, they actively encourage an open culture where employees are given plenty of room for vocational growth and freedom to raise and explore innovative ideas and solutions.