5 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
The digital sales team is a new business sales team. Driving new business in existing and new logo accounts by supporting our account management community. Focusing on Telefonica’s Enterprise customers across Multi National, Public sector and Private enterprise channels. We work with our colleagues in Pre-sales, Product development, Marketing, Finance and Solutions to ensure that we have alignment between our go to market products and our customer requirements.
Telefonica is an industry leader in Mobile-centric Digital Services through a unique portfolio of propositions with our network and brand at the heart. Our Digital Sales Specialists are experts at solution selling, delivering Digital transformation for our customers from differentiated products and services via a consultative approach. Drawing upon expert industry-leading knowledge and proven sales experience, the team supports the wider Enterprise sales teams in growing our Digital services through profitable, annuity business.
Our success as a Digital Team is via the integration of secure, networked technologies to deliver outstanding Digital experiences and outcomes to our customers, and their customers.
You will be responsible for the advancement of the UEM category, setting the strategy that delivers outcomes for our customers based on our current and potential capabilities. Mobility is a key growth area for O2, consisting a variety of products and services from devices, security, management software, apps, lifecycle management, and growing into digital workplace solutions.
You will run a team of highly skilled and motivated digital sales specialists achieving growth against sales targets & KPI’s across key vertical market segments.
* Lead the UEM sales specialists team and develop a positive team environment, whilst recognising strengths of each team member
* Achieve Sales Targets – this includes Pipeline development, reporting & forecasting against stretching targets
* Demand generation activity in collaboration with Marketing colleagues & Sales and Planning, activity and visibility against KPI’s & Objectives
* Promote Telefonica O2 & UEM in the market place and identify key market needs and support proposition creation
* Build strong vendor & distribution relationships and develop customer relationships at a senior IT/IT Director level to position O2’s value propositions
* Working with industry experts and analysts to understand the latest digital trends and the impacts to Telefonica’s proposition and our customers markets.
* Maintain a high degree of knowledge across a wide portfolio of products and technologies and technical market trends, spanning multiple vendors to support O2’s strategic needs
* Maximise our win rate by being able to offer the right solution/technology/outcome
* Assist in the development of an account strategy and contact plan for target accounts aimed at raising the awareness of O2’s value proposition and developing opportunities across a broad range of Solution areas
* Provide technology updates to customers, in order to improve their understanding of the marketplace, and in particular, O2’s portfolio and solutions
Skills & experience:
* Industry leading understanding & experience of Unified Endpoint Management & related technologies (mobile, desktop, mobile network, software)
* Highly commercial with strong commercial acumen – you must be driven and performance orientated with a strong ability to run a business
* Strong network understanding – connectivity, IOT, security
* Proven track record of delivering strategies that improve customer outcomes as you will be helping to shape the strategy of UEM
* Proven track record of team & people development and working in matrix organisations
* Proven track record of delivering strategies that improve customer outcomes
* Demonstrable capability and confidence in communicating with senior management up to and including C-Level
* The energy to drive change and the ability to lead a motivated team culture
* The ability to know what to do when you don’t know what to do
* Proven track record of Public Speaking at Industry events or Seminars
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.
Close Date: Wednesday 24th October