4 months ago
We at Hearst Live passionately believe in the power of live experiences in our audience’s lives.
Having seen significant growth across this sector for Hearst and Hearst Live we are looking to recruit passionate industry leading professionals from the digital, social media, PR and experiential sector who will be part of a growing team within a leading global media company.
By bringing to life our brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our valued audiences and clients so they can deeply engage with the Hearst brands and audiences.
Hearst Live is the award winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences for our iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar & Country Living.
Reporting into the Head of Campaign, you will have responsibility for the Hearst Live brand experiences marketing campaigns which includes the management of sponsor integration and creation of bespoke marketing communication assets, with the objective to create compelling and engaging campaigns for our client’s partnership investment.
* Create & manage clear multi-platform marketing plans for all events & brand experience
* Manage & deliver all social, digital, ATL channels for your client’s campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience / client satisfaction
* Work alongside the sponsorship, design and event delivery teams to create integrated client campaigns in all marketing channels
* Work with Head of Campaign on reporting across all Hearst channels and communication of ROI to client partners
* Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns
* Understanding of the role of amplification, social media platforms and methods for amplification.
* Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media space
* Proven ability in client service with a keen eye for detail
* Confident communicator with an ability to manage relationships at all levels
* Build & maintain strong relationships throughout projects and beyond
* Deep understanding of the luxury market and how to communicate with this audience
* Seek out new audiences with a focus on high net worth
* Build & maintain transformational relationships with partner
* Demonstrate clear understanding of the Hearst audiences, their challenges, passions and how to engage with the them through live experiences
* Experience of working across multiple audience sectors and in creating, pitching integrated live experiences to client brands
* Line management of Account Executive
* Desire to help junior members of staff across Hearst Live develop & learn
* Understanding of organic and paid for social campaigns including utilisation of third party channels
* Highly organised with experience managing multiple stakeholders
* Excellent communicator, able to manage & collaborate with multiple stakeholders
* Understanding of the consumer journey & how to drive ticket sales through online and social
* Ability to create engaging communications
* Understanding of online community building and customer service for consumer and lifestyle brands
* Understanding of Word Press beneficial but not required
* Experience in a similar role with a deep understanding of the luxury market
* Passionate about live experiences and complete belief in the power of live experiences
* Self-starter attitude with a solution led approach
* Interest or knowledge of media industry
* Personable and presentable
* Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in work standard
* Ability to work as part of a team within office and event environment
* Flexibility in work approach and time management
* Competent in using Office programs
* Experience of self-serve social platforms beneficial but not required