3 months ago
We are looking for an individual to provide a Concierge service across the Tunbridge Wells campus and also providing cover for Catering & Hospitality and the Messenger/Logistic services when required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure all meeting rooms are fully stocked and maintained with required equipment and to provide set up support for AV or presentation equipment
* In all reprographic areas monitor and maintain paper levels. Provide initial service when MFD needs attention before engineer called
* Develop primary customer service interface for Workplace team across the campus.
* Providing support/cover to the Workplace Team which includes Catering & Hospitality and the Messenger/Logistic services.
* Develop a meet and greet service for visitors to site, including initial hospitality when required.
* Ad hoc support for Workplace Support Manager – to work on specific ad hoc tasks specified by the team manager
* Ensure that group policies are adhered to in particular Health & Safety.
* Ensure the company vehicle provided is maintained & in good clean working order reporting any problems to the Workplace support manager. The vehicle is to be left in a state available for weekend use if required
As well as a full UK driving license you will have:
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Proactive attitude to problem resolution.
* Good personal time management
* Self motivation.
* Professional presentation
* Accuracy with speed
* Clear communication skills
* Good Team player
* Reliability, attendance and timekeeping
* Commitment and enthusiasm
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What We Offer
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
* Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
* 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays and ability to purchase extra
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.