3 months ago
HR Digital & People Insight Specialist
Skipton Principle Office, The Bailey
Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1AP
Hours of Work: Flexible hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our dynamic HR Digital & People Insight Team is looking for an enthusiastic new recruit, who can match their pace and energy to help them deliver an outstanding service to our internal customers. As our new HR Digital & People Insight Specialist, you will be working in a small team who are responsible for the development of our HR Systems, and the design & delivery of our Management Information across the Society. Following the recent investment in additional modules, you will play a lead role in taking the Cornerstone solution forward, ensuring ROI and best practice across the Society.
The role offers a great level of flexibility and a variety of opportunities to further enhance your knowledge through training and motivational development from your leader and wider team.
· Working with stakeholders across the Society, providing expertise and offering new and alternative methods to encourage and shape ideas.
· Evaluate and share findings, or technical development information, to a variety of audiences (i.e. technical / non-technical).
· Create, maintain and enhance working relationships with key contacts across the Society.
· Lead, or support, on a range of technical or analytical activities including evaluation and selection of appropriate techniques, interpreting outcomes and preparing relevant recommendations, reports & documentation to facilitate and aid in effective decision making.
· Contribute to the ongoing management and development of the HR Systems managed within the team, with a particular focus on the Cornerstone on Demand platform.
· Provide ongoing assurance to the HR Digital & People Insight Manager that HR Systems remain relevant, fit for purpose and secure.
· Manage and prioritise own workload taking into account your own objectives and those of the wider team.
We’re looking for a driven HR Digital & People Insight Specialist with excellent communication skills who can influence, motivate and build trust with key stakeholders at all levels across the Society. Financial Services experience is not necessary however experience in managing & administering Cornerstone on Demand across a range of modules is essential. The ideal candidate will be inquisitive with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with a hunger for change. Advanced knowledge of SQL, VBA and Excel is desirable for the People Insight side of the role, however we will provide training to further develop skills.
We offer a lot of flexibility in this role and, due to varying workloads, we do require the same level of flexibility in return.
About Skipton Building Society
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do. The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where every colleague has an opportunity to fulfil their career potential. We respect and appreciate the value that our colleagues’ unique differences can bring and offer consideration for anyone seeking a more flexible work-life balance. If you have a need for flexibility then please let us know.
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
* Competitive Employer pension contribution
* Private medical insurance
* Company paid life assurance scheme
* Company paid Group Income Protection scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the opportunity to participate in the annual Holiday Trading Scheme to buy/sell extra days)
* Annual discretionary bonus scheme
* Volunteering days
* Colleague discounts at a range of UK wide retailers, including holidays, restaurants, fashion, days out and more. Accessible via an online platform and mobile app.
* Discounts/cashback on selected products and services
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Diverse culture
Skipton are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age