7 months ago
IDeaS Client Project Manager
UK-Marlow | IN-MH-Pune
IDeaS (a SAS company)
IDeaS iCIMS logo
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
Love the hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress? Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to set milestones and in consideration of the departmental and company goals. These include coordinating the efforts of team members and clients in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects accordingly to plan. IDeaS Project Managers bring innovation and clarity to the client experience as the project unfolds and set the stage for a strong ongoing relationship. This position could be location either at our Marlow, UK office or our office in Pune, India.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Direct and manage the IDeaS solution implementation from beginning to end ensuring that the system delivered will meet the client’s expectations and deliver ongoing benefits to the client.
• Develop project plans and associated communication documents ensuring that all materials presented meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members, stakeholders, and clients in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure successful implementation of the IDeaS solution.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with clients, team members and stakeholders.
• Adapt standard plans to the client’s needs and culture while maintaining the delivery standards and milestones set by IDeaS.
• Assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Ensure transparency and visibility to the organization is provided via Salesforce.com.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that may arise in a project cycle.
• Identify and manage project risks, assumptions, dependencies, and critical paths.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using company selected tool(s).
• Track project milestones and deliverables using company selected tool(s).
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
• Motivate and manage project stakeholders and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project and long term client retention.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Identify and contribute to best practices and tools for project execution and management with a view to continuous improvement of the Project Management team and innovation within the processes used.
• Efficiently schedule training resources, ensuring training utilization guidelines are adhered to.
• Communicate customized training requirements to trainers and/or training manager to ensure client expectations are met during face to face training and that commitments to non-standard training formats are not made to the client without appropriate discussion with the impacted teams.
• Escalate project issues that affect the License Begin Date or quality of the system in a timely fashion to the appropriate resources.
• Any other reasonable duties as required by the company.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as hospitality management or business administration or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ year’s business experience with at least 2 years in a project management role.
• Comprehensive and proven project management skills.
• Organizational, planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Hotel industry experience
• Working knowledge of project management tool(s)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work pro-actively without minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment
• Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Project, and MS office software suite
• Flexibility during times of change
Preferences for this role include…
• Working knowledge of service industry
• Salesforce.com or similar CRM database experience
• MA or MBA
• Multi- or Bi-lingual
• Experience working with a broad spectrum of disciplines and backgrounds
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom or India, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS