12 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will lead and coach a team that uses consultative skills to understand our clients’ needs and deliver solutions that help them reach their goals. Your knowledge of business strategy and online media combined with your communication skills and analytical ability will help to create and deliver joint business plans and help our client's businesses grow. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to lead, deliver results, coach and motivate a team.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide outstanding senior client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate market changes and how decisions are made to persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key retail clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
In addition to leading your business area, you will also work as an active part of the UK management team to craft the strategy for Google UK and run the day-to-day operations of the business. In this role you will collaborate with many functions to bring the best of Google from all product areas to clients, as well as your regional counterparts to align strategy and plans for our large global retail clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage a team and work with the regional Sales teams to target existing and some new customers and to develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
* Drive business growth in the region/industry by developing senior-level relationships.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist to targeted events and conferences.
* Collaborate and consult with Google's most sophisticated retail clients
* Sales/operations management and strategic planning experience.
* Experience building relationships with external C-level members.
* Experience leading teams and collaborating cross-functionally with peers in other regions.
* Experience in the digital industry, in marketing, brand management or advertising sales.
* Strong knowledge of, and established relationships within the media landscape.
* Consultancy or media background with strong strategic mindset.
* Ability to demonstrate thought leadership for digital marketing.