8 days ago
This is a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) position.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Knowledge of Google products including search, video, and display.
* Understanding of digital media, online marketing, and how to manage large advertising budgets and campaigns.
* Ability to manage goals, collaborate with and influence industry leading clients at C-Level.
* Ability to work well with dynamic and diverse workgroups.
* Excellent working and relationship building skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build effective businesses and brands. We help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age, advising clients to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
The Compare and Cover team works with finance aggregators and insurers in the country, creating partnerships within and outside marketing with our customers. As an Industry Manager, you will contribute knowledge about marketing and media strategy and excellent relationship management and communication skills to drive growth in a customer centric manner. You will also anticipate how decisions are made, explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. In this role, you will set the vision and the strategy for how our clients can transform their businesses with digital.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build sustainable long-term relationships with leading clients, media, and creative agencies.
* Drive transformative growth for your customers and Google.
* Analyze data trends and client performance and develop strategic client account plans.
* Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending and deepening relationships at the C-level.
* Work with product experts and cross-functionally within Google to develop and deliver innovative creative marketing and business solutions for our clients and their agencies.