4 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Digital Marketing experience in a client side, agency or commercial role.
* Strong knowledge of Google’s core products across performance marketing, branding and ad-tech platforms (Search, Display, Video and Programmatic).
* Understanding of digital media, online marketing and the media landscape.
* Ability to combine strategic consultation skills with account plan ownership and execution.
* Ability to work well across different teams and specialist functions.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
On the Lead Generation and Marketplace team, you'll partner with clients in the Automotive, Property, Recruitment, and Legal sectors.
You will work with some of the leading online marketplaces in the UK. Partnering with technology and e-commerce pure plays you'll advise senior stakeholders, their teams and supporting agencies on how Google can deliver growth for their business.
You will seek transformational opportunities in performance marketing across search, display and video and help build their brands online. Collaborating with cross-functional teams you'll deliver data insights and custom solutions to develop strategies for international as well as domestic growth.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and industry through building relationships with key stakeholders within the business and their agency partners, ensuring high client satisfaction
* Understand the business needs of clients and develop a strategic account plan, identifying opportunities to transform their business
* Develop solutions tailored to customers’ needs across both performance and brand to drive business growth
* Work cross-functionally with various teams collaborating on projects to drive client business goals
* Deliver goals and relevant product adoption goals through disciplined business ownership and further expertise in key business or product areas to bring to the team