10 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, evangelize and educate new customers about Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You understand the details of individual campaigns and explore the business needs of our key clients. Working with them, you help define the vision and strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales (LCS) team promotes our product suite of Google AdWords, YouTube, Google Display Network and Mobile. Working within LCS means you work in a dynamic, fast-paced and client-facing environment. As an Industry Manager, you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how Google products can enhance their online presence.
The Services pod is one the most diverse in LCS covering a range of sectors; Food, Energy, Government and Non profits, Education, Services and Logistics. The team partners with market leading advertisers on both their performance and branding objectives, helping clients utilize the full Google product suite and often working across global markets.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We provide consultancy services across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
* Build sustainable relationships with clients, media and creative agencies.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, and develop solid strategic client account plans.
* Collaborate and consult with customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base.
* Work cross-functionally and collaborate on projects to achieve client success.
* Work with product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in the digital marketing industry.
* Experience working for a client/agency, with experience in online sales and business development.
* Expertise in digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
* Knowledge of Google products (e.g Search, YouTube, DoubleClick etc).
* Ability to collaborate with and influence industry leading clients at C-level and drive results.
* Ability to work in dynamic and diverse workgroups.
* Effective relationship building and networking skills.