Primary aims and responsibilities:
* Support the various needs of the Influencer Marketing and Social Media team as directed by the team lead.
* Lead the execution of influencer marketing campaigns for Instagram/Facebook and other social channels
o Identify influencer marketing opportunities for brand promotion.
o Contact and build relationships with influencers.
* Develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to influencer marketing.
* Liaise with colleagues regarding influencer marketing strategy and content creation.
* Develop recommendations for clients to further expand their influencer marketing campaigns.
* Communicate results internally
* Lead building and maintaining influencer database.
Skills and experience:
* A deep understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
* Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and blogs.
* Passion for social media and digital marketing in general
* An intense interest in fashion and related fields i.e. music / arts / beauty / film and television
* Strong communication skills. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount.
* Great time management skills and attention to detail.
* High level of computer literacy, including the ability to research online
* Flexible, adaptable working style with a ability to learn quickly and multi-task
* Above all, an ability to relate to influencers and to develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships