3 months ago
Are you looking for variety and want to support AXA on some of its key projects, then read on…
AXA Partners is looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join our IT department on an initial contract to the end of 2019 to support us through our ever-expanding organisation. If you thrive in a team environment and love the idea of growing with a Global leader like AXA, this is the role for you.
We are offering between £47,000-£52,000 depending on experience
As the Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Local CISO in operating, improving and ensuring compliance with the AXA Group Information Security standards.
Your main responsibilities will include-
* Manage and work on a variety of information security projects and tasks required to meet information security program objectives.
* Help developing and overseeing the enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans in accordance with ISO 27001/2 best practices.
* Provide end to end assurance for IT products during new projects and business as usual activities.
* Ensure that security is built in throughout a product’s lifespan and client, customer and employee data is protected.
* Monitor and audit for security vulnerabilities and weaknesses, propose mitigating measures and liaise with IT and other colleagues for implementation.
* Support risk assessments / management and remediation tracking;
* Investigate and follow-up information security events and incidents.
* Support client and independent security audits
* Conduct third-party supplier due diligence assessments.
* Coordinate annual pen test campaigns
To be successful if this role you should be able to demonstrate -
* A solid background in designing and providing Information Security solutions within a Financial Services company
* Knowledge of software development & security, expertise in Secure Development Life Cycle
* Knowledge of cloud security (Microsoft Azure, AWS).
* Expert in Business Analysis and interpreting system and application requirements
* Expert in process design analysis & designing secure solutions
* Broad knowledge of general and security technology and standards, such as server security, firewalls, networks, TCP/IP, encryption
Knowledge of PCI DSS
* Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise work in an organised manner and to work with minimal supervision
* The ability to influence others to take appropriate action in an effective and timely manner; discrete and pragmatic when it comes to dealing with issues.
* Ability to work as an effective team member who encourages the development of others.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships in the Business at all levels and with third party suppliers.
* Demonstrable experience of managing implementations in a consistent and effective manner
* Keen awareness of the commercial imperatives of the business when delivering solutions
* Recognised IS qualification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer) is desirable but not required
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
AXA Partners was created in September 2015, with the senior management team actively working on the strategy and organization since early 2016. AXA Partners’ ambition is to build a global leader in third party distribution to contribute to AXA’s growth in the retail market. In addition, AXA Partners will also contribute to enrich AXA’s core insurance offer with additional products and services developed by AXA Partners or sourced from our partners in order to drive differentiation for AXA.
What We Offer
Up to 10% annual bonus
25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Nissan discount club
* Company pensions scheme Up to 6% business contributions
* Travel Insurance – for yourself and family
* Motor breakdown cover
* On Commencement of employment, Entitled to participate in Company Life Assurance Cover
* Healthcare benefits
* Season ticket loan