10 months ago
Information on the company
A creative and growing online store that offers a large range of novel, original and quirky products that you can’t find in the high street.
This is a full-time position based in Huddersfield, paying £18K.
Key responsibilities of the role
Our client is looking for a journalism or creative vlogger/blogger to join their team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Creating a daily vlog for product demonstrations and general narrative of humorous office antics
* Publishing original content and articles
* Participating in the development of the new website
* Producing enjoyable and fun videos using your creative skills to boost brand image
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Ambitious, creative, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
* Voice talented and comfortable as a presenter in front of the camera
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience in a similar role that requires production efforts and/or experiments
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Technical training provided to ensure that you work towards the image and brand of the company.
* Progressing in a young, creative and dynamics environment
* Generous rewards and incentive scheme
* Homeworking possibility
Apply for this role