about 1 year ago
Inside Sales Account Representative
Inside Sales Representative, JMP
Are you a sales professional looking for the next great opportunity? We have one for you!
SAS is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the JMP (pronounced, “jump”) team. JMP is a business unit of SAS that produces interactive software for desktop statistical discovery.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will sell JMP products to current and prospective customers in the Nordics region and work collaboratively with the field sales team there.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Work in a fast-paced, highly transactional, B2B sales environment
* Be the point of contact for implementing all aspects of territory and account management
* Fulfill a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualify level of opportunity and appropriate resources required.
* Generate leads through prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities
* Partner with current and potential customers to schedule meetings, demos and make recommendations
* Work collaboratively with the JMP field sales organization to position and leverage sales opportunities
* Work for the largest independent software vendor globally and the world’s market leader in Analytics software
Are you a fit? We are looking for:
* Software sales experience
* Experience prospecting and managing inbound business leads
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening skills
* Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics, develop sales plans, and accurately forecast sales
* Demonstrate success in managing pro-active outbound sales strategy
* Track record of quota achievement
* Work in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
* Fluent English language skills
If you are interested in finding more about the position please click apply!
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.