7 days ago
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Accertify – Inside Sales Executive
Accertify is wholly owned by American Express and continues rapid expansion in EMEA and globally through our suite of products, to include the powerful Interceptas platform provides merchants with an end-to-end automated fraud solution for card-not-present (CNP) purchases, online scams and policy abuses, merchandise returns and exchanges as well as payments and chargeback management and other data management challenges.
Accertify has an impressive list of merchants that they already protect. Our continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in London for the established EMEA team within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Professional Services, Fraud and Operations roles.
Your job as an Inside Sales Executive is to build a long term working relationships with clients who are looking to invest in Accertify products and services.
On a daily basis, you will source high-quality leads which have come from various internal or external channels. Your role will then be to speak with clients in the EMEA region, find out their needs, requirements and asses and prepare the opportunities for the sales team to pursue.
* Source and generate new business opportunity through inbound leads
* Deliver sales presentations and product demonstration where necessary
* Work closely with the partnership team, other American Express stakeholders to source and nuture opportunities
* Work with the Senior Sales Managers to align resources and strategies on joint opportunities
* Create and update account plans and manage the relationships with each account to enable a smooth handover.
* Update sales force weekly
* Attend and support the sales organisation at events, conferences and networking venues where necessary
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with key internal and external stakeholders
* Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
* Ideally previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business but not essential
* An entrepreneurial spirit and determination
* The ability to operate well and contribute to a strong team environment
* A deep understanding of the need to respond quickly to requests
* Good attention to detail
* Language skills is an advantage (French & German) but not essential
* German and French an advantage but not essential
* Consultative sales and solutions-oriented skills with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment
* Demonstrated ability to analyse the competition and changes in the marketplace
* Sales or executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust within the client organisation
* Ability to leverage and navigate merchant relationships held by multiple parties in American Express, Accertify and InAuth
* Knowledge of PSD2, and Strong Customer Authentication
* The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches
* A motivated individual available for some travel (generally short UK/European trips)
* Strong focus on achieving results
* Ability to take initiative
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on email@example.com orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 2, 2019, 11:18:54 AM