about 1 year ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our experts working in Insight and Decision Science (IDS) are leading the way when it comes to understanding consumers and creating actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes, needs, how they like to interact and what makes them tick. This consumer intelligence helps deliver a better experience and service to consumers and improves marketing performance. Our teams have developed, and are responsible for, one of the most powerful, large-scale consumer data sets in the World, combining detailed consumer cross-platform viewing behaviours with transactions, interactions, profiles, needs, attitudes and preferences across a wide breadth of UK and ROI households.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
- liaise with stake-holders in CVM to understand business requirements for new targeted retention activities and translate them to selection criteria to deliver customer lists for outbound telemarketing, DM and Email campaigns.
- Be able to use sound logic in assigning offers to each customer being targeted while keeping in mind statistical criteria to enable significant reads on campaign performance (test and control).
- liaise with CVM and the Campaigns team to add to and report on performance of new and existing campaigns in the Campaign Evaluation tool developed. Share insights on the standard retention KPIs and proactively suggest next steps on each campaign.
- Deliver “rapid” insights on customers through analytics and data mining
- hypotheses-led analytics and customer profiling to answer key questions in the business.
- Prior experience in a commercial environment
- Strong academic qualifications, with an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (ideally statistics, mathematics or econometrics)
- Previous experience in data manipulation and reporting (ideally in SQLSAS)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools
- Ability to produce insights, translate them to recommendations and present them engagingly to stakeholders
- Willingness to develop knowledge of customer segmentation techniques and predictive algorithms
- Commercial awareness and keen on following recent trends in the market
- Customer centricity, committed to and be able to own stake-holder relationships
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better