11 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insight team within NOW TV Data Intelligence.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
You will play an important role in informing future strategic and commercial decision making in NOW TV. To do this, you will:
- Use a variety of analytical and visualisation techniques (data mining and exploration, etc.) and tools (SQL, Tableau, Google Cloud Platform, SAS) to utilise NOW TV’s data platforms
- Develop, automate & maintain self-serve products to empower business stakeholders
- Communicate complex analytical approaches and insights to non-analytical audiences
- Translate business questions and requirements into structured analytical approaches
- Experience in statistical modelling, ideally including SAS, SQL
- Logical, problem-solving mind-set
- Able to balance analytical know-how with commercial awareness
- Inquisitive, with an eye for detail but also able to see the bigger picture beyond the detail
- Experience of the exploitation of a range of analytical techniques
- Demonstrable experience of solving a range of analytical problems
- Able to simplify your approach towards delivering in a timely manner and an appropriate level of accuracy, depending on the type of engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills with direct team and business stakeholders
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better